Live Life More Italian with Cairn Group
Wednesday 13th September 2017
Calling All Spritz & Prosecco Lovers…
Italy is the land of the ‘Aperitivo hour’ – a time to enjoy a refreshing light cocktail, so we’ve joined forces with Italian favourite Aperol to bring the Mediterranean to the UK in the form of a perfect cocktail and nibbles combination.
Running throughout September and October to help prolong summer, a number of our hotels and bars within The Cairn Collection will be serving the classic Aperol Spritz cocktail for just £6, accompanied by a free appetiser of Grissini and Cherry Pepper Stuffed Olives.
The classic cocktail is firmly established as an aperitif of choice – bright orange in colour with a blend of sweet liqueur and sparkling Prosecco, topped with a dash of soda, known for its refreshing and bitter-sweet taste.
New to Aperol? You’re missing out! The spirit’s original recipe dates back to 1919 and combines a unique balance of ingredients including oranges, roots, herbs and rhubarb to create a distinct flavour. This paired with a delicious ‘cicchetti’ is sure to temporarily transport you overseas to warmer climes.
So whether you’re catching up with friends, celebrating the end of a long day or looking to start your evening in style, why not take advantage of this exclusive offer and ‘live life more Italian’.
Get your Aperol Spritz and complimentary grissini at:
- The Heights Bar and Restaurant at Saint George’s Hotel in London
- Steak on Sea Restaurant at The Old Ship Hotel in Brighton
- 97 & Social in Jesmond, part of The Cairn Hotel Newcastle
- Empire Restaurant within the Royal Station Hotel in Newcastle
- Redworth Hall Hotel, Durham
- The Majestic Hotel, Harrogate
- The Angel Hotel, Cardiff
- The Stirling Highland Hotel, Stirling
- Lobby on Hill Street at Holiday Inn in Birmingham
- Mercure Doncaster Danum Hotel in Doncaster
- Mercure Darlington Kings Hotel in Darlington
Why not share your Italian experience with us on Twitter @CairnGroup